- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
We bring together science, engineering and technology to deliver smart solutions to our Government customers’ most complex problems – innovative, technically advanced and highly practical. For example, we deliver software applications for a wide range of missions in the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance domain. We provide critical projects to the Department of Defence and also support the IT environment for the Australian Taxation Office. We also maintain legislative websites for a number of Governments.
This role is to work on an important Defence ICT program. This is an exciting time to join the team and get involved in the hands on testing and coordinating with our customers and all stakeholders. You will put the plan in place to prove success!
You will also:
- Synthesise customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develop test plans, test cases and test procedures; and effectively execute within the bounds of technical, schedule and cost constraints,
- Good collaborative problem solving skills.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organisations.
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance
You will be curious, a consummate systems integrator that is looking to lead the V&V process for off the shelf products and subsystems created to support the end product, and ensuring the systems work seamlessly with each other. Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a “can-do”, pro-active, approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve Leidos’s objectives. You will be team focused, able to lead by example and be an effective communicator that is confident to communicate at all stakeholder levels.
You will also have:
- Substantial experience at Integration & Test of software, components, subsystems and systems.
- Substantial experience in test requirements elicitation, management, decomposition, traceability, and documentation utilising test management processes and tools.
- Familiarity with System Engineering Practices.
- Experience working within Defence environment is desirable.
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and be willing to obtain and hold an NV-2 Australian Government Security Clearance.
What You'll Love
This is a fast growing business currently implementing a range of business improvement initiatives, so you’ll have the chance to see some market leading technologies implemented across the function along with contributing to building further on the progressive work currently being developed. We offer a flexible working environment where it’s possible to design your ideal work week.
You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team who support each other closely and love to celebrate together.