- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Permanent
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 32,000 global network, we currently number 1,400 employees mainly in Canberra and Melbourne. We’re growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
Your New Role
We have an opportunity in Brisbane to join our high performing team supporting the Windows 7 and Windows 10 environments for the ATO as a SOE Engineer.
In this role, you will perform the following functions:
- Manage and maintain the SOE image,
- Provide 3rd level application and system support,
- Support and assist with associated Application Packages,
- Manage and maintain the SCCM environment,
- Develop and maintain documentation, and
- Provide support for project work.
Due to the nature of the role we require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a ‘can-do’, pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve client objectives.
· Advanced knowledge of SOE development and management,
· Competent imaging & packaging using thick (MSI) & thin (XenApp, ThinApp & App-V) distributions,
· Advanced knowledge of MDT and SCCM/Configuration Manager,
· Experience with client virtualization technologies,
· Intermediate knowledge of Windows Client Imaging and Deployment,
· PowerShell scripting and automation leveraging WMI
· VBScript automation
· Developing/maintaining Custom MOF files
· Group Policy Management
· Some WQL – Windows Query language experience
· Competent analytics and diagnostics for 3rd level problem solving
· Documentation and Client communication experience
· Desired – Workspace One and VMware MDM experience
· Azure / M365 experience
· Experience working within an Agile environment
· Advance knowledge of hardware integration within a managed SOE
What You'll Love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions. Join a company who acknowledges “People First”.