- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Every person at Leidos plays an important and valued role bringing science, engineering and technology together to produce practical solutions for our customers’ most complex problems. It’s how we help to make the world safer, healthier and more efficient - work that matters and a mission, like those of our customers, we are passionate about. We’re open minded, ambitious and committed to enabling our people to do their best work, to be inspired by what they can achieve and the impact they can have.
- Senior PM with 5 to 10 years’ experience of managing complex ICT projects in Defence, including complexity of requirement, complex stakeholder group and time constrained delivery.
- Experience with CIOG service integration and change implementation is essential.
- Managing suppliers and/or subcontractors in a complex environment of software development, platform integration and user engagement.
- SharePoint development/migration experience – very desirable, extant system has 10 years of User data and processes captured within and the integrity of the migration process is paramount.
- Operating in an integrated team environment, with suppliers and Defence
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen with current NV-1 security clearance.
The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.