Service Delivery Leader
- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and Defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in...
An exciting challenge has arisen for a Service Delivery Leader / Manager to manage a complex customer facing ICT Services Tower. As part of the on-going services team, your role will naturally be customer focused, however you will require a diverse set of skills and managed services experience in order to be successful.
Managing SLAs, KPIs, incidents, schedules, risks and scopes of work are key focus areas for this role. You will need to ensure operational teams have a clear understanding of requirements; build and maintain strong relationships internally and with the customer, provide day-to-day advice, support and reporting; ensure service quality and delivery standards; identify service needs, plan the service delivery and proactively support efficiencies where possible.
For your role to make a difference, you will be an experienced Service Delivery Leader / Manager with exceptional organisational and lateral thinking skills. You will enjoy working in a busy, challenging environment applying your skills alongside a diverse range of stakeholders with a strong customer focus. You will embrace change and be excited by the possibilities change brings. You enjoy variety and appreciate that each day may be quite different from what you planned, as this is the nature of this diverse & challenging role.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, operations and other stakeholders to come up with solutions, taking a lead on designing permanent solutions, interim solutions and transitioning from project to operations;
- Oversee the service to customers to ensure effective service delivery and service levels are met for timely response and quality resolution of problems;
- Assess customers' risks and needs, recommend appropriate service offerings, and develop relevant action plans;
- Preparing monthly managed services reporting for both client-facing communications as well as internal process improvement activities, and work with the client and internal stakeholders to identify and improvement activities;
- Conduct and attend (or manage delegation as appropriate) client governance meetings, innovation workshops and business continuity rehearsals;
- Monitoring contract obligations to ensure compliance with roles and responsibilities, manage disengagements and achieve high customer satisfaction and trust;
- Constantly monitor and document recommendations formally via service delivery plan including SLAs.
About you and what you'll bring
Your Service Delivery experience in Federal Government or Private Sector will be equally valued. Your outstanding relationship skills are underpinned by your ability to listen, empathise, synthesize complex information and provide a high level of comfort and assurance to your customer, as a trusted advisor. You are passionate about your field; this is reflected in your knowledge of industry best practice.
- You will be ITIL certified with first-hand experience working with and improving process;
- Strong collaboration skills to achieve results through others and the ability to establish credibility with customers. Strong stakeholder engagement skills are a must;
- Must have good knowledge with functional and technical processes and disciplines and have the ability to positively contribute towards processes as well as service delivery processes;
- Hands on technical experience in an Engineering / Operational capacity as well as financial experience across managed services accounts is desirable;
- Should be an analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex problems into feasible, valuable solutions.
The successful candidates will also possess:
- You will have a substantial amount of IT experience including several years of end user computing experience in a large enterprise, complex, high transaction, high availability IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing sub-contractors and in a demanding customer multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Proven track record managing customer escalations and internal challenges
- Have a collaborative approach using a consultative, influencing style that promotes continuous improvement
- Exceptional communication skills, and can present in a face to face and virtual environment
- A management or related qualification will be essential and certifications in ITIL and Project Management are highly desirable
Candidates will preferably have an existing NV1 security clearance or must have the ability to obtain one.
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
We aim to be the market leader in government science and technology solutions and a respected employer in the community. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.