- Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Permanent
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in government, defence, intelligence, border protection and health markets. The company's 32,000 diverse and talented staff support the vital missions of our customers. Leidos has annual revenues of approximately US$10 billion.
With over 20 year's local experience, Leidos Australia provides an unparalleled breadth of capability to our customers through our highly skilled and cleared local workforce; now in excess of 900 people. We are committed to delivering innovative and cost effective solutions, managing risks, working collaboratively and drawing on our global experience. We aim to be the market leader in government science and technology solutions and a respected employer in the community.
We are currently seeking a new team member to joing our Systems/Server Administratteam to maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems. Interacting daily with end users, your duties will include:
- setting up administrator and service accounts,
- maintaining system documentation,
- tuning system performance,
- installing system wide software and
- allocate mass storage space
- support and maintain an extensive server platform & related applications,
- utilisise enterprise-wide monitoring platforms,
- identify problems in the infrastructure environment and action them accordingly,
- work with the respective business technology groups to administer, support and manage existing infrastructure deployments & functions.
Please be aware that this role will require some on-call/weekend work on occasion.
- Working experience in Microsoft Stack administration and support in a medium-to-large scale environment. Preferably in the public sector.
- A comparable amount of experience of administering a multi-domain/Active Directory user environment over a wide area TCP/IP network
- Knowlege of Active Directory Adminsitration and related technologies such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Solid understanding of modern Compute and Storage hardware concepts
- Experience with virtualization technologies including VMware management suite
- Experience with SCCM, SCOM ,Splunk, SharePoint
- Experience with Service Now
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Expereince with NetApp compute and storage hardware and applications
- Linux experience
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and be ellegible to gain a Baseline Security Clearance
The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.