- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
Join Leidos as a Security Administrator. You'll be joining a high performing Security and Facilities team, supporting physical and personnel security for a defense and federal government ICT organisation. We have a strong track record of promotion so this is a great foundation for those who want to develop a career in Corporate Security and Facilities.
Your role will involve:
- Implementation of policy and procedures oversight and governance to satisfy corporate policy and procedures.
- Providing security advice and support to program management and employees in line with the corporate requirements, PSPF,DSPF, ISM, and other relevant standards/Publications
- Supporting assurance activities for DISP and other agencies as required
- Providing specialist security advice to Security Points of Contact (SPOC)
- Personnel Security Clearance Management Duties
- Assisting staff members though the security clearance process.
- Provide ongoing advice for security clearance aftercare and management (Defensive briefings, change of circumstances)
- Receipt, validation and processing of monthly AGSVA invoices for Leidos Australia including identifying programs and charge codes, input into the SPO/NPO Invoice Routing System, follow up and reporting
- Provision of Defensive Briefings (pre/post travel, contact notifications, termination)
- Assist in the recognition of clearances for foreign visitors.
- Security incident reporting and management.
- Acting as the SME for Electronic Access Control Systems (EACS) and the Security Alarm Systems (SAS)
We're looking for a candidate who has some experience working in an administrative or operational role within the Defence industry or a Federal Government agency, who has a desire to gain Security and Facilities experience. You ideally bring knowledge of security practices within corporate organisations, but it is not essential. This is an entry level role for those who want to build a career in security and facilities - we offer coaching and development!
Critical are your aptitude for learning and ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an active Baseline clearance in order to apply.
What You’ll Love
- A flexible work culture and RDOs, spend more time doing what you love;
- Career Progress - we promote internally;
- Funded training;
- A buddy and a supportive team.