Field Support Representative
- Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across Government and Defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US Leidos network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
Your New Role
The Field Support Representative (FSR) is part of a team of trade qualified FSRs required to undertake maintenance and operation of equipment at the MSF and various Defence sites around the nation. FSRs are required to undertake maintenance, calibration and operation of equipment at the MSF and various Defence sites around the nation. FSRs work as part of a team to provide to the best outcome for Defence and become a valued team member. The position reports to the FSR Lead.
- Develop and implement systems that contribute maintenance and operational information to support the FSR effort across the Contract.
- Evaluate and document the functionality and reliability of Land2110 systems and associated equipment.
- Improve function and reliability of Land2110 systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions and additions.
- Complete inspections, maintenance and repair of Land2110 equipment.
- Be able to think on their feet to assess unserviceable equipment that they are not familiar with.
- Calibrate equipment in accordance with training and systems.
- Complete RODUMS and technical investigations where equipment fails or does not perform to expected operational standards.
- Maintain safe and healthy work in the MSF and supported Defence sites by following and enforcing site environmental health and safety (EHS) policies and procedures; complying with applicable Work Health Safety (WHS) Act standards.
About You and What You'll Bring
- Certificate III in Electrical, Mechanical or Fitter Trade
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in supervision and leadership
- 5 to 7 years post apprenticeship experience in a facilities environment
- Current Department of Defence Security Clearance (Baseline)
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to hold and maintain a current Baseline security clearance.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.