ICT Security Officer
- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Be curious. Be the difference.
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. As a large scale prime systems and services integrator, we turn complex data into usable solutions for our customers. In practical terms, we deliver software applications for a wide range of missions in the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance domain. We provide critical projects to the Department of Defence whilst supporting the IT environment for the Australian Taxation Office. We also maintain legislative websites for a number of governments.
Looking to make a move into Cyber Security?
About Your New Role
- You will be supporting the secure and effective delivery of ICT systems to the Department Of Defence.
- You will be responsible for system security monitoring, accreditation lifecycle activities, security reporting, security verification and validation.
- You will ensure system compliance with Commonwealth security standards as well as privacy and secrecy requirements.
- Provide leadership in the creation and maintenance of a secure ICT environment across various locations.
- Lead identification, implementation and review of the full range of security measures to minimise risk to Australian Government assets.
- Provide security guidance to other teams within the organisation to ensure system integrity is maintained.
About You and What You'll Bring
- Current NV-1 or NV-2 clearance.
- 5 years IT experience as a Systems Administrator or equivalent.
- Defence experience highly desirable.
- Experience in Cyber Security or an interest in transferring to the Cyber Security field.
- Experience with the ISM and PSPF frameworks.
- An understanding of cyber security principles, theories and concepts, in the field.
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizens and be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance.
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. We have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.