- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
Your New Role
Join a brand new defence program as a Project Coordinator and be the driving force behind the team. You'll join a Defense project, working with a cross functional team who sustain a complex ICT environment for the customer.
In this role you will support a technical project team by ensuring the day to day running of the project. This might include:
- Coordinating weekly and daily team rhythms including project meetings, customer meetings or engagements with subcontract partners;
- Managing all project documentation including maintaining tight document version control in line with defense customer requirements;
- Supporting people related matters such as security clearances, team onboarding and offboarding, seating requirements and more;
- Competing a range of reports to ensure proper program governance and tracking.
You are an experienced Project Coordinator with strong organisation skills, ability to establish rapport with stakeholders and ability to work to timelines. You are a self starter and eager to learn the project delivery methodology.
- Defense sector or Federal Government experience;
- Experience contributing to project artefacts and documentation;
- Exposure to Waterfall or Agile project delivery methods;
- Experience with MS Project and ideally Jira.
Highly suited to those who see themselves as a Project Management in the near future, we want you to outgrow this role in the near future.
What You’ll Love
- A flexible work culture and RDOs, spend more time doing what you love;
- Career Progress - we promote internally;
- Funded Training in PMI - Build you PM Career
- A buddy and a supportive team