- Adelaide SA, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Due to our ongoing success, the Leidos family is growing rapidly across Melbourne, Canberra and throughout Australia. This year is set to be an amazing year of growth and we need your skills to help us continue to meet our stretch growth targets.
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 39,000 global network, we currently number 1,450 mainly across Canberra and Melbourne. We’re growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Your New Role
An exciting opportunity to join a new program of work and to make your mark. The role involves:
- Cyber range administration and sustainment
- Support of physical and virtual training environments per the vendor operations guide and classified systems requirements
- Maintaining systems including installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software
- Establishing and managing user accounts, overseeing or conducting backup and recovery tasks, implementing operational and technical security controls, and adhering to organisational security policies and procedures
- Upgrade the DCR capability over the agreed system lifecycle where required
- Product support including but not limited to VMWare (vSphere, ESX), Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, SCCM, SCOM, DB administration (MSSQL, PostgresSQL, MySQL), Linux system administration, NMS Server, collaboration tools, asset and CDR (Classified Document Register) management.
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV-2 level Australian security clearance.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives. You will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Some working experience in server, desktop & active directory administration and support in a medium-to-large scale environment. Preferably in the public sector
- A comparable amount of experience of administering a multi-domain/Active Directory user environment over a wide area TCP/IP network
- Windows Active Directory and other related technologies such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Networking, Storage and Backup experience
- Strong communication skills.
What You'll Love
At Leidos we look after our staff. Flexible working practices, great team building initiatives, consistent learning and development opportunities, employee discounts and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects are just some of the perks. We are growing and evolving, so it’s an exciting place to be.