Cyber Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
Your New Role
Leidos has been engaged by Defence to provide cutting edge cyber capabilities to support Australia's Defence mission. We are seeking inquisitive and delivery focused people to ensure its success.
If you want the following as part of your next role, please get in touch today:
- Important and engaging work
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent training and career development
- Generous salaries including sign on bonuses for the right people
- Happy and focused high performing team
- Work with experienced peers
- Well-resourced operation
- Enhance national security.
As an internal pentester you will be responsible for proactively identifying vulnerabilities in systems and assisting with recommended remediation. This is an interesting role with broad responsibilities and scope and will allow you to test and hone your skills, whilst contributing to National Security.
About You and What You’ll Bring
- Proactively test for network, server and system vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure
- Monitor vendor websites and other sources of information for recent vulnerabilities and assess their risk to the network
- Recommend remediation activities
- Participate in and support threat hunts, incident response and other activities across the network
You will have the following skills/knowledge:
- 2 years or more in a similar role
- Experience with scanning and vulnerability management on large complex networks
- Intermediate experience with distributed Nessus deployments
- Basic experience with other analysis tools such as SCCM/SCOM/WSUS
- Long term scope with a clear career path
- Formal training programme for each individual employee
- Extensive cross-skilling opportunities
- Multiple employee benefits
These roles are ideally located in Canberra however we will consider exceptional candidates in other locations or willing to relocate. Candidates with active NV1 or higher security clearance are preferred.