Cyber Security Specialist - CyberArk
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Maximum Tenure
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
Your New Role
Comprised of Design, Build, Test, Implement and Training phases, the role involves:
- Understanding the technical requirements that will feed into the design and operational documentation
- Providing information and guidance to the other technical resources and Defence from a knowledge transfer perspective
- Practical hands-on knowledge of deploying and configuring the CyberArk Privileged Access Management product in secure, classified environments
- Working with Leidos and customer stakeholders to provide input into necessary build and implementation documentation to the approved designs and requirements.
- Participating in customer and engineering workshops to finalise change, release and implementation preparations including delivery of technical artefacts to support these processes.
- Assisting with establishing testing environments as required
- Assisting with test execution and defect remediation
- Assisting with the complete set of documentation necessary for the management and delivery of Training courses, including course design information and lists of the Training Equipment and Training Materials used for delivery to the trainees.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives. You will also have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Deep understanding of the CyberArk Security platform
- CyberArk Certification and advanced CyberArk product knowledge
- Experience creating Detailed Design and other technical artefacts
- At least 3 years experience in Building and Implementing CyberArk for Government Agencies including Integration to the client environment and onboarding of the accounts
- Diligence and can work in a fast paced environment and turn things around quickly
- A team-minded attitude as well as an ability to work independently.
Also, you will ideally be able to start immediately from Feb 1st, 2021.
All applicants are required to be Australian Citizens and to hold a current NV-1 or NV-2 security clearance with AGSVA.
What You’ll Love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.