- 53 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Permanent
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 32,000 global network, we currently number 1,000 employees mainly in Canberra and Melbourne. We’re growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to undertake a variety of consulting and project related initiaitves. In this role, you will collect and analyse requirements to create business specifications, develop and validate requirements to meet the business needs. You will enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by enhancing relevant capabilities, processes and tools.
Your experience in the following will allow you to hit the ground running:
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree desirable.
- Eight or more years of direct work experience as a Business Analyst in a Federal government work place.
- ServiceNow administration and operation experience
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM (Discover Now) products
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM processes and procedures, including using and integrating with a CMDB. ITIL certification will be highly regarded.
- SIAM knowledge and experience will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated track record of success with IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations.
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, and defining and managing business requirements.
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis and design phases of a project.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.