Learning and Organisation Capability Consultant
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
Our innovative and well-respected Organisation Capability team designs, develops and delivers initiatives covering a wide range of organisational development domains that make Leidos an even better place to work.
With the focus of this new role on Learning and Development, your 2020 will be busy!
- Shifting the capability level of Matrix Leaders within Leidos by driving the design, development and delivery of an ‘Everyday Leader’ program. Project management, stakeholder engagement, change management and communications activities will be key to supporting take-up and embedding desired behaviours;
- Ensuring that the continued evolution of the L&D landscape is user-centric, fit-for-purpose, easy to access, navigate and understand;
- Managing our ongoing ‘People Leader Code’ program to ensure all participants graduate, maintaining the quality and smooth running of all events;
- Becoming the AU LMS super user and fully leveraging Workday LMS functionality into our learning processes;
- Collaborating with our Early Careers Advisor to ensure the ongoing quality and effectiveness of our Graduate induction program including the design, development and delivery of program modules;
- Owning our enterprise induction content (Online Induction Module and half day ‘Success Lab’) to ensure ongoing accuracy and effectiveness.
Additionally, we’re collectively responsible for a range of People initiatives so you’ll no doubt be asked to support, lead or contribute to other projects during the year.
About you and what you'll bring
An experienced L&OC Consultant with strong experience in all things learning, you think and act strategically, aligning initiatives with broader culture change objectives, and developing appropriate solutions that expertly balance multiple constraints and demands. Like us, you love the chance to see your work drive positive change and enjoy balancing strategy and planning with execution and logistics.
In particular, we’d like to hear how you been instrumental in evolving a relatively immature learning landscape into something that works well. And experience working with global stakeholders will also be well regarded.
If you have a sense of humour and a no fuss approach, you will fit right into our close-knit, supportive team. We have a huge agenda to deliver in 2020 and can’t wait to welcome you on board!
What you will love
Our business is growing and evolving, so it’s an exciting place to be. We’re focussed on outcomes so we support flexible work practices wherever possible. There are also a range of benefits including 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. At our Scoresby office there’s also free parking, and the business park contains other handy amenities that may be interesting to you including a great coffee shop, a child care centre and a gym.