- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
You will take strategic responsibility of the Systems Infrastructure for a major ICT supplier to Dept of Defence. You will develop and maintain a road-map and execution strategy for the sustainment and ongoing development of physical & virtual infrastructure systems.
There will be a responsibility to review our existing systems catalog and work with our strategic vendors, as well as key stakeholders in DoD to ensure Leidos provides a current capability platform. You will primarily support the the Chief Technology Office, On Going Services and major programs of work within the organisation. Additionally, the opportunity to work across accounts, both national and international is available for a successful candidate.
- Maintain the infrastructure services catalog in line with the current requirements and impending business needs
- Proactively research and develop new capabilities and uplift considerations for the current infrastructure architecture.
- Engage with both Support & Project teams of the organisation to understand current impediments and future pipeline opportunities.
- Work directly with our strategic infrastructure vendors to ensure best of breed capabilities are being delivered in a timely manner.
Degree in a relevant field, or;
Significant successful experience managing and delivering infrastructure at an enterprise scale.
- Strong Enterprise scale IT Infrastructure experience;
- You understand Defence Industry & Government IT sector;
- Architecture Framework certification (TOGAF, DODAF, etc.);
- Ability to write high quality architectural and design documentation;
- Shown ability undertaking product evaluations, including technical and financial modeling;
- Excellent stakeholder management with a proven ability to develop relationships;
- Ability to navigate, learn, influence and quickly adapt to new requirements and problem sets.
What you’ll love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transition