- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in…
Our Pre-Sales team is seeking an experienced Proposal Analyst to facilitate the efficient writing and delivery of compelling proposal documents with regard to a key Federal Government Account. This includes compiling cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with pre-sales processes.
This role will see you assist with the coordination of proposal development activities, manage proposal functions such as email accounts, registers and document management systems, and serve as a central point of contact for pricing activity for the submission of all Solution Proposals. You will also have the role of working with the Pre-sales Manager on large proposals.
About You and What You Will Bring
- Good understanding of principles, practices, standards and methodologies relating to project and service delivery
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products
- Business writing experience working with complex documents
- Successful track record in a similar role in sales / proposal development (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in presales administration working on bids, tenders or proposals in an IT Service Delivery environment
- Experience working in Business Development and/or Project and/or Service Delivery teams
Applicants will need to be Australian Citizen to hold and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance.
Applications close, 11pm 20th September 2019