Active Directory Engineer
- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
About your new role
We currently have an opportunity in our team based across Canberra and Melbourne (CLayton) with a key Government customer. We are seeking a highly skilled senior Active Directory Enginner to provide SME advice to the team that administer, support and manage existing AD infrastructure deployments & functions.
With the ability to work in a demanding environment with an enthusiastic sense of customer support, you will need to communicate and coordinate with users as well as other technology groups in a complex and highly governed environment. Your role will also involve:
- Managing a team of IT professionals (Active Directory) and allocate resources based on business requirements
- Maintenance and enhancement of our current infrastructure, evaluating new technologies and making/implementing recommendations to improve operational efficiencies;
- Managing problems and requests in line with the ITIL framework by utilising customised in-house toolsets;
- Project implementation and working with both the business IT teams & subject matter experts;
- Developing and deploying solutions as part of projects or initiatives according to organisation standards;
About you and what you'll bring
- Must hold current NV2 clearance;
- Windows Active Directory and other related technologies such as WINS, DHCP, DNS, etc.;
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels;
- Willing to be on-call and perform weekend work as required;
- Some infrequent travel may be required to support data centre operations.
Due to the nature of the work we can only consider applicants that hold a current NV1 or NV2 Australian Security clearance.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.