Infrastructure Monitoring Engineer
- Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 32,000 global network, we currently number 1,000 employees mainly in Canberra and Melbourne. We’re growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Working on one of our key programs with a large government client, you will be a integral part of our Monitoring Platforms delivery stream within the Automation and Platforms team. You will join a close knit team with supportive leadership as you deliver innotative and industry defining solutions to our client and within our business.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out highly specialist technical and/or engineering management activities in a professional manner in support of project and company objectives.
- Managing and ensuring the reliable delivery of infrustructure monitoring and alerting services globally for our client.
Coupled with your Systems Engineering experience, you will demonstrate a ‘can-do’, approach with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels. Experience in developing and improving systems and procedures will also see you succeed in this role.
You will have experience within the relevant technologies and domains including:
- Microsoft System Centre (SCOM, SCCM, SCORCH)
- Data centre virtualization technologies including VMware & Citrix
- Windows Server and Linux/Unix Operating systems.
- Administration automation through scripting (python, PowerShell)
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and ideally hold a current NV-2 security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.