Infrastructure Monitoring Engineer
- Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 32,000 global network, we currently number 1,000 employees mainly in Canberra and Melbourne. We’re growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Working on one of our key programs with a large government client, you will be an integral part of our Monitoring Platforms delivery stream within the Automation and Platforms team. You will join a close knit team with supportive leadership as you deliver innovative and industry defining solutions to our client and within our business.
Candidates should have experience maintaining large corporate environments, you will demonstrate a ‘can-do’ approach and a willingness to learn. Ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels and experience in developing and improving systems and procedures will also see you succeed in this role.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out highly specialist technical and/or engineering management activities in a professional manner in support of project and company objectives.
- Managing and ensuring the reliable delivery of infrastructure monitoring and alerting services globally for our client.
- Learning new and existing technologies.
- Promoting innovation and opportunities to improve processes.
- Promoting a collaborative team environment.
Ideally you are familiar with the relevant technologies and domains desired, however training can be provided:
- Microsoft System Centre (SCOM, SCCM, SCORCH).
- Data centre virtualization technologies including VMware (VRO, vSphere) & Citrix.
- Windows Server and Linux/Unix Operating systems.
- Administration automation through scripting (python, PowerShell, Ansible).
- Service Now.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and ideally hold a current NV-2 security clearance .