Graduate Recruitment Advisor - 6 month maternity leave cover
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Job Type: Fixed Term
Leidos is a large scale systems integration company weaving together information technology, engineering and science to deliver unique and practical solutions to our customers’ most complex challenges. We are Australia’s largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government, so not only is it interesting work, but we also help to safeguard our country. In Australia we have over 1,000 employees based mainly in Melbourne and Canberra and we are supported by a global network turning over $12b revenue and employing over 32,000 employees. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Your new role
As the Graduate Recruitment Advisor at Leidos, you will be responsible for the hands on delivery of the end-to-end volume graduate recruitment campaign across Australia for the 2021 intake, and ensure a successful employee experience for the 2020 graduates and industry based learning program students.
- Work with the Executive Team, Managers and HR Business Partners to establish the requirements for graduate recruitment aligned with workforce planning
- Market Leidos and the business’ EVP in a creative way to actively promote and attract graduates
- Build connections with universities to attract top talent and attend careers fairs
- Deliver a robust, competitive and innovative approach to recruitment and establish selection tools aligned with success profiles and Leidos values, conduct shortlisting, work with external providers, present shortlisted and recommended candidates to hiring managers and co-facilitate face to face interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain and adhere to the graduate recruitment budget
- Ensure engagement and retention of graduates between offer and start date and support the onboarding experience
- Monitor the graduate experience to adapt and evolve to provide the best experience possible, and coordinate and chair monthly graduate catch ups, and co-manage the graduate mentoring program
- Lead the Early Careers Council in coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and minutes and work closely with the Chair of the Council
- Be actively involved in HR projects as required
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team
About you and what you’ll bring
- Volume end-to-end recruitment or graduate recruitment
- Proven experiences in; stakeholder management, project management, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptable
- Degree or Diploma qualified
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in workforce planning
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Passionate about early careers and setting graduates up for success
This role will commence in late October 2019 in time for the 2021 graduate recruitment campaign.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.