- Alice Springs NT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
The Logistics Specialist will provide efficient and effective supply, stock control and distribution services to personnel at the customer site warehouses (including In-Town Services (ITS) warehouse). The Logistics Specialist will provide timely advice to management on all issues relating to local logistics support.
The Logistics Specialist will be required to liaise with a range of stakeholders, including US Government employees, OASIS employees and vendors, on a daily basis through the course of their duties. The Logistics Specialist can be required to perform their duties in a demanding, variable and challenging environment, subject to environmental extremities (heat, cold, dust)
1.Correctly follow assigned processes and procedures
2. Ensure that assigned tasks are undertaken in a manner that is consistent with a focus towards supporting the mission.
3. Perform deliveries of stores within the JDFPG site and ITS warehouse
4. Package, pelletize and consign inventory for dispatch, utilizing various modes of transport (road, air).
5. Prepare documentation for consignment and receipt of goods via Air Mobility Command (AMC) flights.
6. Perform a range of inventory related transactions within a Logistics management system (SAP).
7. Report observed discrepancies in stock levels, transactions and serial numbers.
8. Conduct excess and/or unserviceable goods reporting and control.
9. Stock and issue supplies and spares
10. Conduct Ad Hoc logistics duties as assigned by the Logistics Coordinator.
- Australian Citizenship.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Forklift License.
- Certificate IV of Business (Frontline Management) or equivalent.
- Certificate IV in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing and Storage) or equivalent qualifications/experience.
- Vocational and/or tertiary qualifications in Logistics or Business streams desireable.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to hold and maintain a current TSPV or NV1 security clearance.
At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.