- Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network,we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in.
Your new role
We are seeking a talented engineer with the passion to bring an enduring positive impression into our operations and refine how processes and policies define our enablement culture. We will be relying on your extensive industry experience in IT operations, infrastructure management and emerging technologies to be the catalyst that propels our client’s operational capability into a new era of automation.
In this role you will join a team delivering day to day service and operational management support in the Defence environment along with developing solutions in alignment with a strategic platform roadmap. A relentless motivation to automate manual tasks and provide our customer with market leading self-service solutions focused on process efficiency will identify you as a leader within the team.
To be successful you will need a positive attitude for innovation and solid operational support experience as this role includes an out of hour’s on-call support component.
Your experience in the following will allow you to hit the ground running:
- ServiceNow administration and operation experience
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM (Discover Now) products
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM processes and procedures, including using and integrating with a CMDB. ITIL certification will be highly regarded.
Experience in any of the following will be of benefit:
- VMWare vSphere and vRealise suites
- Experience with ServiceNow Cloud Management Platform application
- Web Services/Systems integration experience with REST and/or SOAP. Experience with Mulesoft ESB will be highly regarded.
- Automation and scripting tools such as PowerShell, Puppet and/or Ansible.
- Experience with modern reporting suites such as Hue, Elastic, Kinetic etc
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and ideally hold a current NV-2 security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions. Join a company who acknowledges “People First”.