Pricing Analyst, Melbourne
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
“It’s an exciting time to be part of Leidos! We’re seeking talented people to welcome into our team.”
Christine Zeitz, Managing Director – Leidos Australia
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in government, defence, intelligence, border protection and health markets. The company’s 32,000 diverse and talented staff support the vital missions of our customers.
Your New Role
Leidos Australia, is seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst to develop and plan proposals for on-contract growth. This role will see you work closely with the scheduling teams and participate in pricing reviews with management and customer representatives, therefore your stakeholder management skills are essential. These roles can either be based in Canberra or Melbourne.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) or contract specifications.
- Financial modelling for pricing responses.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Responsible for cost elements for internal gate reviews for tenders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to obtain inputs and direction required for pricing.
- Review tenders/draft contracts to identify commercial and financial requirements and to mitigate risks.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
About you and What You’ll Bring
- Working with large US multinational corporate experience is desirable
- Working with and applying industry practices, principles, concepts, techniques and standards
- Demonstrated experience supporting pricing and proposal development/preparation.
- Impressive financial and analytic background.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and to be able to obtain a security clearance to the NV1 level.
With over 20 years local experience, Leidos Australia provides an unparalleled breadth of capability to our customers through our highly skilled and security cleared local workforce; now in excess of 900 people. We are committed to delivering innovative and cost effective solutions, managing risks, working collaboratively and drawing on our global experience. We aim to be the market leader in government science and technology solutions and a respected employer in the community. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.