Sales Support Specialist
- 4100 Perimeter Park S, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Ledet training is a chain of instructor-led computer software training centers in the USA. We have been authorized training vendors for Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, Microsoft and other major software vendors for over 20 years.
The company operates bricks and mortar facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC, as well as high quality online training in virtual classrooms and onsite training services delivered at customer locations worldwide.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for evaluating, qualifying, contacting and assisting new leads that come into Ledet Training for both public and private training classes with our firm to ascertain interest, level and validity of potential clients as they contact us. The contact points include potential clients who reach out to us via the entry of their contact information on our website, via email, via phone call or via web page chat. We currently receive approximately 50+ leads per business day.
Each lead is immediately contacted by the Sales Support Specialist to determine degree of interest, level of need, validity of purchase ability to properly qualify the lead. Ideally, the Sales Support Specialist would CALL the client while the client is active and live on our website to assist in the client’s research, answer questions and assist in converting the prospect to a qualified lead for training class enrollment.
Leads are captured by our Marketing System, Pardot. The Sales Support Specialist will maintain integrity of the Prospect List portion of this system to assure all potential clients have correct attributes for proper marketing campaigns.
Leads are also managed in our Sales CRM System, Pipedrive. The Sales Support Specialist will maintain the integrity of the inbound leads portion of this system to assure all potential clients have correct information in the lead title and are assigned to the correct Client Care Specialist for follow-up.
Once the Sales Support Specialist calls the client, then:
- If the client is just shopping, then the Sales Support Specialist would follow up after the conversation with an email welcoming the client to Ledet and provide contact information as well as any other pertinent information.
- If the client has in depth questions, then the Sales Support Specialist would quickly pass the client to the Client Care Group to manage the client’s registration into the proper training class.
- If the student shows enrollment actions, then updating the lead to show the registration information in support of the Client Care Group.
- Analyzing, responding and managing all inbound client leads quickly and accurately for immediate qualification and action.
- Managing all client communications proactively in a timely and professional manner.
- Handling inbound phone calls, chat systems, and email.
- Ensuring that coworkers and management are kept aware of potential problems and preemptive corrective actions.
- Assistance in documenting and improving policies and procedures related to this position.
- Previous inside sales and/or telephone customer service/support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong computer and typing skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managed. That means we need someone able to plan, prioritize, and carefully manage one’s own activities to maximize time and daily results.
- Strong ability to work on a team and able to be accountable and responsible for results.
- We need someone with a great culture fit. Must have a positive, cheerful, professional personality.
- Ideal candidates will have some previous sales and customer service responsibilities, with a self-motivated and self-managed work ethic.
- Contract Hourly position at 40 hours per week.
- Hours are from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- Reports to the Sales Manager
- Pay is $15-20 per hour, based on experience, paid monthly on last day of month.
- Position is eligible for variable bonus based on hitting monthly performance TEAM targets. Variable compensation can be up to $1,000 when team achieving monthly goals.