- 81 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- At least 2 years of experience in software development.
- Solid understandings of Web Technologies: HTTP, AJAX, RESTful API
- Good English skills to communicate with Korean clients
- Ability to adapt to web frameworks and implement them in ongoing projects
- Understanding of how Scrum and Agile work
- Profound understanding of Version control systems (Git)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and programming languages
What we can offer you:
At LECLE, we strive to make a pleasant working environment for you. Here are some perks at our company:
- Working time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday (Flexitime from 7:00AM - 9:00AM)
- Macbook Pro provided
- 13th-month salary + KPI bonus at the end of the year
- 15 days of annual leave per year
- Performance review twice a year
- Regular training & sharing sessions
- Onsite opportunity in Korea
- Events & activities: company trip at least once a year, monthly company parties & other teambuilding activities
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam laws
- Free coffee, snack and drinks