Back-end Developer (Java/ NodeJS/ Golang)
- 81 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
We are looking for back-end developers to join us in our new outsourcing projects.
Our current stacks:
- Participate in the entire product life cycle, from requirements, designs to implementations;
- Work on the entire stack, from infrastructure, API to front-end and even data analytics in the future;
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation;
- Ensure coding quality, for yourself and other peers;
- Learn and expand your knowledge through individual research or team discussions to keep up with industry standards;
- Development of major components or modules and contribute to the design and maintenance of the products;
- Troubleshoot and improve current systems and their performance through close collaboration with different product teams;
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years experience, in developing high scalable Java-based backend web service, JPA, Hibernate, and the relevant technologies;
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented programming, OOP design patterns and the SOLID principles;
- Strong experience in Git source control, Git Flow branching model, CI/CD pipeline using TeamCity or equivalent;
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work individually as well as in team;
- Good English reading and writing skills.
Nice to have
- Collaboration and culture fit in Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in frontend application development for one of the following areas: Android native app, iOS native app or Modern Web using HTML5, CSS 3, ES6 and React JS/Angular 2x or the similar;
What we can offer you:
At LECLE, we strive to make a pleasant working environment for you. Here are some perks at our company:
- Working time: 8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday (Flexi time from 8:00 - 9:00)
- Macbook Pro provided
- 13th-month salary + KPI bonus at the end of the year
- 15 days of annual leave per year
- Performance review twice a year
- Regular training & sharing sessions
- Onsite opportunity in Korea
- Events & activities: company trip at least once a year, monthly company parties & other teambuilding activities
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam laws
- Free coffee, snack and drinks