Junior Product Manager (Agile)
- 81 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
LECLE is launching a new blockchain platform for community autonomy and mass collaboration, which is equipped by a set of blockchain tools ranging from reputation system, collective decision making and governance system to community wallets and tokens.
To foster our vision, we are looking for a junior product manager who will play a vital role in driving our development teams to achieve the goals. If you are eager to explore endless possibilities and passionate about building up an ecosystem from the ground up, let’s come and share with us. As a Junior Product Manager at LECLE, you are responsible for:
Product management tasks
- Assist the Technical Product Manager in developing strategic roadmaps.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features.
- Carry out research activities to identify growth opportunities for the products line.
- Analyze any queries about product requirements from the development team.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Groom and prioritize product backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Participate in sprint planning / review meetings with all scrum members.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Schedule meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
- Good knowledge of Agile processes and principles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to details.
- Past experience as a Product Owner is a plus.
- Past experience in using Jira for project management is a plus.
- Having Blockchain knowledge is a plus.
At LECLE, we strive to make a pleasant working environment for you. Here are some perks at our company:
- Working time: 8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday (Flexi time from 7:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Macbook Pro provided
- 13th-month salary + KPI bonus at the end of the year
- 15 days of annual leave per year
- Performance review twice a year
- Open working environment
- Regular training & sharing sessions
- Onsite opportunity in Korea
- Events & activities: company trip at least once a year, monthly company parties & other Teambuilding activities
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam laws
- Free coffee, snack and drinks