Senior iOS Developer
- 81 Cách Mạng Tháng 8 Phường Bến Thành Quận 1 Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh, 81 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across the iOS platforms.
- Work closely with graphic designer to transform design idea to coding.
- Work closely with Backend team.
- Work with tester to ensure deliveries meet expected quality.
- Explore new technologies to solve technical challenges.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes moves fast and often breaks things.
- At least 5 years of recent experience on iOS application development.
- Have knowledge of Mobile Application Architecture: MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Experience with Software Design Patterns and Programming Principles.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with Core Data, Core Animation, SQLite or Realm, etc.
- Good UX/UI design experience in making apps with pixel-perfect interfaces and custom UI components.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Have knowledge of RESTful, JSON, XML, Cloud technologies (AWS, Google,...).
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark).
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing, TDD, BDD.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Knowledge about: Flutter, React Native, Firebase, NativeScript.
- Can communicate in English.
- Strong attention to detail, and be able to write optimized, clean code.
- Ability to follow good coding conventions, design patterns to develop the clean and maintainable project with large and complex code bases.
- Team-oriented, results-based attitude and work ethic.
What we can offer you:
- Highly competitive salary
- 13th-month salary + Year-end bonus
- Macbook Pro provided
- 15 days of annual leave
- Onsite opportunities in Korea every 3 years
- Working with a passionate team and professional Korean experts
- Company trip at least once a year & company dinner once or twice a month
- Free coffee, drinks and snack
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam Laws