Senior Android Developer (Banking Sector)
- 81 Cách Mạng Tháng 8 Phường Bến Thành Quận 1 Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh, 81 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with R&D Center named LECLE VIETNAM in HCMC.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelerate their careers and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- At least 5+ years of experience in Android platform
- Have experience in the Banking sector
- Ability to read English documents
- Have experience working with JNI, C/C++, Renderscript
- Good knowledge at OOP and various design pattern
- Strong knowledge of architectures: MVP, MVVM, Android Architecture Components.
- Clearly understanding of how networks work (TCP, UDP, sockets, HTTP, TLS, etc) and network security (TLS)
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- A solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Develop within an Agile workflow
- Experience in publishing apps on Play Store
- Have knowledge of Flutter/Dart
- Strong familiarity with reactive programming, particularly RxJava.
- Dependency Injection with or without Dagger.
What we can offer you
- Highly competitive salary
- 13th-month salary + Year-end bonus
- Macbook Pro provided
- 15 days of annual leave
- Onsite opportunities in Korea every 3 years
- Working with a passionate team and professional Korean experts
- Company trip at least once a year & company dinner once or twice a month
- Free coffee, drinks and snack
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam Laws