- Saigon Paragon Paragon Building, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, vn
LECLE is a global software house based in Korea, USA, Singapore, and Vietnam. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program.
At LECLE, we offer solutions that are best suited to our customers in an environment where diverse cultures and technologies are combined. In 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam.
As a UX/UI Designer, you are in charge of creating the visual design and user interface for web and mobile applications. You will work with Korean customers to create the design for good-looking websites and applications. Your tasks at our company are as follows:
- Assisting in designing interactive and user-friendly website interface and mobile apps
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to define and implement features on existing line of products
- Work closely with the development team to ensure highest quality to deliver best user experience to users
- Support Design lead in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, interface, interactions and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Skills in layout and typography
- Good English communication skill
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge across the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and Sketch
- Experience in web and mobile designing.
What we can offer you at Lecle Vietnam
- Salary range: 8.000.000 - 14.000.000
- 13th-month salary + Year-end bonus
- 15 days of annual leave
- Working with a passionate team and professional Korean experts
- Company trip at least once a year & company dinner once or twice a month
- Free coffee, drinks and snack
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam Laws
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV and your portfolio