Junior Manual Tester / QA QC
- 81 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
LECLE is a global software house headquartered in South Korea with offices in the USA, Singapore, and Vietnam. Founded in 2014, we received an initial investment from The Ventures and went through Plug and Play's accelerating program. Since then, we have offered innovative solutions that are best suited to various customers in Korea. In August 2017, we officially expanded our business to Vietnam with office located in Saigon Paragon Building, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2018, we have decided to shift our focus onto blockchain business while continuing to develop our outsourcing mobile projects. At present, we are preparing a new blockchain network based EOS
At Lecle, our people are always at the heart of the company. We are striving to make a desirable working environment where our members could accelarate their careers, and perform at their best in satisfaction and happiness.
We are looking for a Manual Tester to assess the quality of our applications and software product through manual testing.
- Work closely with Developers and Product Owners to isolate, record and report issues quickly.
- Develop, execute, manual test cases on the mobile/web app.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and impactful feedback.
- Ensure high quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, test plans, and documented results.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with testing web-based and mobile application
- Experience in writing clear test plans and test cases
- English ability (Reading and Writing)
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Quick learner and proven problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skill.
What we can offer you at Lecle Vietnam
- Highly competitive salary
- 13th-month salary + Year-end bonus
- 15 days of annual leave
- Salary review twice a year
- Onsite opportunities in Korea
- Working with a passionate team and professional Korean experts
- Company trip at least once a year & company dinner once or twice a month
- Free coffee, drinks and snack
- Other benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits will follow Vietnam Laws