- 1 Burlington Woods Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
This is no coffee fetching internship. LeaseQ is looking for interns that are entering their collegiate senior or post grad years. At LeaseQ you will contribute to day to day operations. You will experience the chaos of a start up, work with veteran entrepreneurs and get a chance to make an impact on B2B financing in the US. As a ground floor intern the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a lean start up are wide open. LeaseQ is seeking a passionate, ambitious, and disciplined intern to support the Credit and Funding Group. This individual must be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us build LeaseQ. You will have an affinity for automation and a proven capability in building relationships, problem solving, and establishing deep mutual trust with customers, partners and teammates. The successful candidate must have the ability to figure out how to make things work better and have the drive to see your ideas come to life. You enjoy spending time on the telephone, teaching customers about financing and helping them secure financing. In your role you will work closely with customers seeking funding, Equipment Vendors, Financial Partners, LeaseQ Sales and LeaseQ Product Development.
- Manage the credit approval, documentation and funding of commercial equipment finance transactions from application through funding.
- Satisfy the Lessee and Lender and help establish a superior financing experience
- Contact customers to answer questions about the process and to help complete the transaction
- Procure and manage all required deal documentation
- Build productive relationships with lenders and equipment sellers to help fund transactions faster and more efficiently.
- 4 years of college in process or recent degree preferably in finance/business
- One or more years in a bank/finance company position or equivalent.
- Customer focused – willing to go the extra mile to improve the Lessee and Dealer experience
- Detail oriented, analytical with strong organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your responsibilities to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers
- Able to urgently solve problems, bring order, and keep a positive attitude to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology and automation friendly (knowledge of Excel and Word essential, Salesforce.com a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.