Business Development Associate - Entry Level Sales with a growing FinTech Company
- 1 Burlington Woods Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
LeaseQ is a groundbreaking B2B internet market place serving the $1 Trillion equipment financing industry. Our mission is to make selling equipment with financing easy and fast. LeaseQ’s free proprietary comparison shopping and lease underwriting platform is a cloud based SaaS solution that enables:
1) Businesses to get instant equipment financing quotes from leading finance companies and choose the best plan to meet their needs in less than two minutes.
2) Dealers to get rates instantly so they can close sales while a prospect is still in the dealership.
3) Finance Companies to acquire more pre-qualified applications. LeaseQ is a startup firm, meeting a big need in a big market place.
We are funded by the founders and experienced Angel Investors with corporate offices in Boston, MA & Austin, TX.
LeaseQ is looking for a Business Development Resource who will have the opportunity to learn quickly about businesses in specific markets, and sales and marketing techniques to address these markets. This resource will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with experts in marketing, sales, CRM, and web enablement as well as the many aspects of business financing and the markets where it is critical. The ideal candidate has recently graduated, is entering their final year of college, or has equivalent sales experience. Although this is an entry level job, you will be asked from day 1 to deliver value and contribute to the success of a team. You will receive on-the-job training which includes: account/ relationship acquisition and management, presentation skills, product knowledge of specific kinds of equipment and financial offerings. You will be challenged with performance standards and objectives, required to learn new technologies, and be expected to share your ideas on how LeaseQ can improve its solutions and improve its deliver processes.
After an initial training period your primary responsibility will be to assist the VP in both inbound and outbound sales support. You will build and maintain your own relationships with equipment sellers and potential equipment buyers. In your role, you will be working with new customers and partners every day.
Compensation is comprised of a base salary and, upon completion of the training period, you will qualify for quarterly commission which has uncapped upside potential, full benefits, bonus and stock options.
- Support outbound/inbound vertical sales channel efforts
- Prospect new business through cold and warm leads
- Identify decision makers within target accounts to initiate sales process
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects in Salesforce CRM
- Handle inboud, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into qualified leads
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the company
- Collaborate with VP of Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Develop market databases to support sales and marketing
- Develop and deliver quantitative and qualitative reports and presentations
- Identify and document business process streamlining and automation opportunities
- 4 year degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years sales experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Cold calling experience a plus
- Self-starter with a sales “hunter” mentality
- Excellent oral and written communicaton skills
- Comfortable with financial numbers, basic math skills
- Affinity for analytics, helping customers, launching a business (motivated entrepreneur)
- Desire to learn about businesses and commercial equipment financing
- High energy and drive to achieve results
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of an account team
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Burlington, MA