Funding Associate - Entry Level Position
- 1 Burlington Woods Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
LeaseQ is a 5 year old B2B internet market place serving the $1 Trillion equipment financing industry. Our mission is to make selling equipment with financing easy and fast. LeaseQ’s free proprietary comparison shopping and lease underwriting platform is a cloud based SaaS solution that enables:
1) Businesses to get instant equipment financing quotes from leading finance companies and choose the best plan to meet their needs in less than two minutes.
2) Dealers to get rates instantly so they can close sales while a prospect is still in the dealership.
3) Finance Companies to acquire more pre-qualified applications. LeaseQ is a startup firm, meeting a big need in a big market place.
We are funded by the founders and experienced Angel Investors with corporate offices in Boston, MA & Austin, TX.
LeaseQ is seeking a passionate, ambitious, and disciplined Funding Representative to be part of our Credit and Funding team. This individual must be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us build LeaseQ. You will have an affinity for automation and a proven capability in finance, building relationships, problem solving, and establishing deep mutual trust with customers, partners and teammates. The successful candidate must have the ability to figure out how to make things work better and have the drive to see your ideas come to life. You enjoy spending time on the telephone, teaching customers about financing and helping them secure financing.
After an initial training period, the Funding Representative will be fully integrated into the team, performing key customer management functions and supporting the efforts of the team. In your role you will work closely with customers seeking funding, Equipment Vendors, Financial Partners, LeaseQ Sales and LeaseQ Product Development.
- Manage the credit approval, documentation and funding of commercial equipment finance transactions from application through funding.
- Satisfy the Lessee and Lender and help establish a superior lending experience
- Contact customers to answer questions about the process and to help complete the transaction
- Procure and manage all required deal documentation
- Build productive relationships with lenders and equipment sellers to help fund transactions faster and more efficently
- 4 years of college completed or recent degree preferably in finance/business/economics
- Confident communicator
- Detail oriented, analytical with strong organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your responsibilities to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers
- Able to urgently solve problems, bring order, and keep a positive attitude to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology and automation friendly (knowledge of Excel and Word essential, Salesforce.com a plus)
- One or more years in a bank/finance company, accounting position or equivalent a plus.
- Experience/proficiency in sales and/or customer service
- Customer focused – willing to go the extra mile to improve the Lessee and Dealer experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
COMPENSATION The Funding Associate position is a 90 day on the job training program. Compensation is comprised of a base salary of $36,000 with the potential to qualify for commission earnings upon completion of the training period as well as benefits and stock options.
Location: Burlington, MA