Online Business English Coaches (f/m/d)
- ..., Online, Germany
Learnship GlobalEnglish is a world-wide language learning provider. We deliver Business English learning solutions and productivity tools that help organizations attract, retain and develop the talent they need to thrive in the global economy.
We are the first world-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Our freelance trainers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
· Minimal lesson preparation
· Delivering lessons to business professionals through our Virtual classroom according to course objectives
· Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
· Fun virtual working environment
· Opportunity to develop online teaching skills
· A supportive team of administrators
· Flexible schedule for online teaching
· Reduced lesson planning time with direct access to teaching materials
· €15/teaching hour
We are looking for qualified freelance trainers with:
· Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
· Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) such as TESOL or CELTA
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience teaching English (Business English preferred)
· Ability to commit to 15+ hours per week of availability
· Professional home office setup
· Detail-oriented, organized, punctual and flexible
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· A second language with B1 or above on the CEFR (preferred: Japanese, Chinese and/or Italian)
If you are excited about joining our team, please click on the application button, fill in the required fields and fill this survey about technical requirements.
Learnship GlobalEnglish is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.