Tableau Developer Training And Placement
- Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, USA
Learnkwik is Consulting Firm Which Provides World online training and assistance in placement. Online Training (Remote Training + Real-time exp) available. Our training is more than just hours of lecture, we believe in student engagement, motivation and knowledge sharing as tools for success and we do it with great dedication and precision. We offer online training that clearly stands out of the group, sign up for a demo session.
Learnkwik is Consulting Firm Which Provides World class training and assistance in placement. Online Training (Remote Training + Real-time exp) available. Our training is more than just hours of lecture, we believe in student engagement, motivation and knowledge sharing as tools for success and we do it with great dedication and precision. We offer online training that clearly stands out of the group, sign up for a demo session.
Our Training Features:
· You will receive top quality instruction that Kanshe Infotech is famous for Online IT training.
· Trainees will receive immediate response to any training related queries, either technical or otherwise. We advise our trainees not to wait till the next class to seek answers to any technical issue.
· Training sessions are conducted by real-time instructor with real-time examples.
· Every training session is recorded and posted to the batch after each weekend class.
· We are offering online training on Tableau.
We offer you: Entry level IT opportunities for OPT, CPT, LI, L2, H4, TN, Green card, and US citizens.
· We provide training and placement assistance in technology of your choice.
· Training and Placements for all Valid EAD’s.
· Good online training virtual class room environment.
· Highly qualified and experienced trainers.
· Professional environment.
· Special interview training
- Training for skill enhancement.
- Study material and Lab material provided.
· E-Verified company.
· 100% Job Assistance and Guidance.
Tableau Course Content
· Creating a Live Data Connection
· Creating Basic Visualizations
· Simplifying and Sorting Your Data
· Organizing your Data
· Slicing your Data by Date
· Using Multiple Measures on the Same Axis
· Showing the Relationship between Numerical Values
· Mapping Data Geographically
· Viewing Distributions
· Viewing Specific Values
· Customizing your Data
· Using Parameters for Dynamic Values Showing Breakdowns of the Whole
· Highlighting Data with Reference Lines
· Showing Data History
· Making Your Views Available
· Sharing Your Work
· Working with Single Data Sources
· Using Multiple Data Sources
· Using Calculations in Tableau
· Advanced Table Calculations
· Creating and Using Parameters
· Comparing Measures Against a Goal
· Tableau Geocoding
· Advanced Mapping
· Showing Distributions of Data
· Statistics and Forecasting
· Dashboards: Quick Filters, Actions, and Parameters
· Dashboard Best Practices
· Sharing Your Work
· Server Concepts
Other Key Points:
· Guaranteed Placements with Fortune 500 clients.
· Any fresh graduate student can apply for visa sponsorship.
· H1B Sponsorship for student's visa.
If you are interested or if you know anyone looking for a change, please feel free to call or email me for details or questions. I look forward to seeing resumes from you or your known and highly recommended candidates.
Thanks & Regards
| Human Resources | Manager (HR & Training) |
| 6666 Harwin Drive Suite 440 Houston TX 77036 |
| (Direct) 832-675-9389 | (Office) 832-330-9377 extn. 405 |
| http://www.kansheinfotech.com |
For a full list of courses and details – visit us at http://training.kansheinfotech.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.