- Santa Clara, CA
LeanTaaS is a software company that uses lean principles and predictive analytics to mathematically match the demand for expensive, constrained healthcare resources – operating rooms, infusion chairs, etc. – with supply. More than 40 providers across the nation – including Stanford, UCSF, UCHealth, New York-Presbyterian and Wake Forest – rely on LeanTaaS’s iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. The HIPAA-compliant, non-invasive cloud-based SaaS platform coexists with current EHR systems and integrates seamlessly with existing scheduling and operational workflows.
We’re a team of ex-Google/McKinsey veterans backed by industry leaders in the healthcare space. We believe that predictive analytics is the answer to our nation’s looming healthcare crisis.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Data Science teams to define, plan, and implement features
- Work across the stack - our stack is Java Play and Angular 2.
- Build tools and automation frameworks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At-least 2-3 years experience building Java based web applications in Linux / Unix environments
- Experience with AWS, RESTful services, Java and related web frameworks like Spring, Play, etc.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular, bootstrap
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Experience building analytics products
We have small, close-knit teams in a flat organization and rely on our engineers to work directly with product and design to ship features. We value people that take ownership and get things done, and have some fun along the way.
Many of us have entrepreneurial backgrounds and that percolates our culture heavily. We're building something big and important - come join us!
At LeanTaaS, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.