Part-time LinkedIn Research (Home-based)
- Home office, home office, ANY
LeadMinders offers sales development services that generate new business opportunities. Our programs help augment an existing sales team or benchmark for a proposed Sales Development team. We do this with a combination of consulting, utlizing our expert team, and various lead generation services like prospecting, cold-calling and appointment setting. We use Salesforce.com to track progress and provide some cool metrics and integrated marketing services.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and productive individual with experience doing research for Sales Development calls - especially LinkedIn to research for prospects, verify data and enter information into Salesforce.com. Please only apply if you have LinkedIn and Salesforce experience.
This is a home-based, contract position with flexible hours. You must be available during part of the business day (8-5) to review your work and receive instructions. Hours can range from 10-20 per week.
The Research Specialist will perform the following duties:
- Use LinkedIn and the internet to find prospects and enter them into Salesforce
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Operations about research that is needed
- Maintain required activity and quality levels dictated by the Director of Operations
- Follow process as outlined by Research Instruction Guide
- 1 - 2 years of experience using LinkedIn for research
- VERY internet and Google saavy
- Understand corporate hierarchy and structure
- Has used Salesforce.com or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 4 year Business Related degree
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Account or Territory Management Experience
- Experience Researching (especially Complex Corporate Accounts)
This position is a part-time contract position. The number of hours and compensation are negotiable. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.