Marketing Consultant, Campaign/Demand Geneneration
- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
Basically, if you found the perfect employee and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like employee multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we roll up our sleeves and actually work, and we have a blast doing it. Helping businesses drive scale & actionable results is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer new ways of thinking - we might be the home for you.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
WHAT IS A MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
Our job is to make our clients happy, and that means helping them succeed as marketers. The Marketing Consultant (MC), under the direction of the Engagement Managers will work with a team of marketing experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for clients. The MC will own and execute on project segments to produce uncommon results (hyper-value). The MC will be expected to manage multiple project segments for a variety of clients at any given time to ensure success of LeadMD’s client organizations.
- Owns assigned work and understands the correlation with project outcomes
- Able to perform day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
- Contributes to direct client communications and project deliverables
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Performs and documents requirement gathering based on client and project specifications
- Creates and socializes documentation throughout projects
- Assists in strategic workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagements
- Helps to prioritize initiatives in relationship to greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
- Works on several customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Trains and empowers client-side resources to take over our work and leverage frameworks that set them up for success
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of current sales and marketing trends
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated B2B and B2C marketing campaign planning & management and demand generation
- The ability to develop a campaign strategy, can navigate through the planning process, as well as deliver caliber work through execution of the campaign deliverables.
- Is keen on ensuring demand generation efforts have the ability to be measured, and is able to assess the ROI effectively. Understands the importance of analytics and measurement around campaigning.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time with multiple clients and team members.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and tactics by audience segmentation and targeting
- Very familiar with marketing channels, such as email, nurture, online advertising, events, social media
- Experience working with sales/sales op teams to manage sales campaigns or enablement
- Experience in A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Strong in developing campaign messaging and copy writing & editing (emails, social posts, etc.) / excellent writing skills
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and proofreading
- Experience in reporting on campaign performance/effectiveness, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Familiar with marketing automation tools (Bonus if it's Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot) and CRM
- Bonus: Experience using Google Ads, PPC, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEM, SEO
- Bonus: Experience in Account Based Marketing planning and tactics (ABM)
- Must share experience of campaigns within the B2B space that have yielded massive ROI for the organization. Examples and success stories will be asked to be shared.
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Cold Brew Coffee & Tea On Tap
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch