Marketing Consultant, Marketing Operations
- 15001 N 74th St., Scottsdale, AZ, United States
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
Basically, if you found the perfect employee and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like employee multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we roll up our sleeves and actually work, and we have a blast doing it. Helping businesses drive scale & actionable results is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer new ways of thinking - we might be the home for you.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
WHAT IS A MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
Our job is to make our clients happy, and that means helping them succeed as marketers. The Marketing Consultant (MC), under the direction of the Engagement Managers will work with a team of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for clients. The MC will own and execute on project segments to produce uncommon results (hyper-value). The MC will be expected to manage multiple project segments for a variety of clients at any given time to ensure success of LeadMD’s client organizations.
- One (1) or more years ‘best practices’ business consulting in B2B digital marketing, automated demand generation OR a proven track record of impacting business process decisions within your organization
- Two (2) or more years using Marketo (or similar system; such as Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot) in a B2B or B2C mid to enterprise environment (250 employees+), specifically in an advanced/admin capacity
- 2+ years in Digital Marketing roles at a manager level or above
- Experience with marketing analytics a plus
- Owns assigned work and understands the correlation with project outcomes
- Able to perform day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
- Contributes to direct client communications and project deliverables
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Performs and documents requirement gathering based on client and project specifications
- Creates and socializes documentation throughout projects
- Assists in strategic workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagements
- Helps to prioritize initiatives in relationship to greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
- Works on several customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the comprehensive LeadMD methodology, including the Revenue Acceleration Framework
- Trains and empowers client-side resources to take over our work and leverage frameworks that set them up for success
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of current sales and marketing trends
- Exposure to at least two separate marketing automation environments/companies
- Marketing Automation certification (such as Marketo Certified Expert) is a plus
- A minimum of two-years working with a CRM as a power user at minimum, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Intermediate level of understanding client management and project budgeting skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills — principles and people, advocates team concept
- Experience successfully working in fast–paced, entrepreneurial environments with minimal guidance
- Results orientated with ability to balance other business considerations
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
- An understanding and use of social media for business
- Passion for professional learning and development – have a love/love relationship with critique
- Four-year university degree; Marketing specialization preferred but comparable years of experience in marketing acceptable; MBA a plus
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match.
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
LeadMD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.