Demand Generation & Marketing Campaign Consultant
- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A DEMAND GEN CONSULTANT?
Our job is to drive measurable and impactful results for our clients. As a Demand Gen Consultant that's exactly what you'd be doing. Reporting directly to the Practice Leader of our Go-to-Market Strategic Practice, in this role you’d be responsible for the strategy and tactical implementation of Go-to-Market programs, targeted demand generation, account-based planning for key client segments, various marketing activities & campaigning across any number or organizations looking to up-level their marketing maturity and increase ROI for the business.
A person in this role must be agile, outside-of-the-box thinker, strategic, collaborative, loves to learn and has the ability to work on multiple engagements at the same time, with the help and enablement of the entire Go-to-Market Practice team in their back pocket. We're looking for someone who can take change and create lasting impact for our Fortune 1000 clientel, is that someone you? Note: When applying please provide a link to any portfolio or sample work you've done.
- Ability to deliver & plan for strategic and tactical initiatives amoung multiple engagements.
- Ability to perform, drive and colloborate on day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision.
- Assists in strategic workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagements.
- Shares lessons learned, opportunites and obstacles with the team as quickly as they are able to uncover them.
- Works colloboratively with Practice Lead, Practice Teammembers, Project Mangers, Principals, and others to delivery caliber work.
- Fosters relationships with peers and clients to help enable long lasting client results.
- Focused on not just WHAT we're doing for our clients but solving for the root of thr WHY.
- Trains and empowers clients & jr consultants/associates based on your Subject Matter Expertise.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of current sales and marketing trends
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated B2B and B2C marketing campaign planning & management and demand generation
- The ability to develop a campaign strategy, can navigate through the planning process, as well as deliver caliber work through execution of the campaign deliverables.
- Is keen on ensuring demand generation efforts have the ability to be measured, and is able to assess the ROI effectively. Understands the importance of analytics and measurement around campaigning.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time with multiple clients and team members.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and tactics by audience segmentation and targeting
- Very familiar with marketing channels, such as email, nurture, online advertising, events, social media
- Experience working with sales/sales op teams to manage sales campaigns or enablement
- Experience in A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Strong in developing campaign messaging and copy writing & editing (emails, social posts, etc.) / excellent writing skills
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and proofreading
- Experience in reporting on campaign performance/effectiveness, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Familiar with marketing automation tools (Bonus if it's Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot) and CRM
- Bonus: Experience using Google Ads, PPC, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEM, SEO
- Bonus: Experience in Account Based Marketing planning and tactics (ABM)
- Must share experience of campaigns within the B2B space that have yielded massive ROI for the organization. Examples and success stories will be asked to be shared.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great time management skills
- Works great on a team
- Good communicator
- Critical thinker with problem solving skills
- Not afraid to speak up
- Ability to work towards client objectives and KPIs
- Has an eye for design
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Cold Brew Coffee & Tea On Tap
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch