Marketing & Sales Operations Lead
- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
LeadMD is looking for a marketing and sales ops expert to help us integrate and manage our tech stack as well as streamline our workflows in order to increase productivity and drive efficiency. You’ve never seen a company our size with more technology and tech savvy.
Our stack is the heart and soul of LeadMD, enabling us to punch far above our weight class. As our M/SOPS Lead, you’ll drive performance improvements across the revenue organization and into the tech backbone of the company and manage the foundation for it to scale. This will include building and executing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic initiatives to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
You should be:
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for “winning the merchant”
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and lead market analytics efforts
- Optimize – In partnership with marketing and sales, build the best account acquisition engine so LeadMD meets its revenue targets
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives intended to multiply account value
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, marketing, operations and delivery teams to improve the client experience and achieve targets. You’ll be surrounded by the best marketing consultants on the planet, which will inspire you to excel and improve daily
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 7+ general tech proficiency (you love learning new software and quickly become the trusted expert)
- 5+ years of experience in tech strategy, architecture and operations, business operations, or consulting; direct management experience, high-growth startup or sales ops experience is preferred
- 5+ years on the Salesforce.com platform administering complex, highly integrated and customized environments
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus
- Expert communication and client-facing level interpersonal skills
- Experience deploying solutions on the AWS cloud, redshift database management, business intelligence, BitBucket, Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) and Wordpress is a huge plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Cold Brew Coffee & Tea On Tap
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch