- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
Basically, if you found the perfect employee and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like employee multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we roll up our sleeves and actually work, and we have a blast doing it. Helping businesses drive scale & actionable results is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer new ways of thinking - we might be the home for you.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
Reporting to the Technology and Data Practice Lead the Consultant will ensure that LeadMD is able to meet its revenue growth goals via an expanding core team in the organization. The Consultant’s ultimate responsibility is to develop and deliver engagements requiring non-standard marketing and sales technology integrations, data movement and system customization. Our job is to help our clients accelerate revenue through the development and execution of a world-class technology stacks that work in harmony to provide a 360 view of the customer. As the market matures, standard system integrations are less common, and we strive to help clients navigate those complex waters. This position is located in Scottsdale, AZ. Remote candidates will be explored only under exceptional circumstances.
- Lead strategic and technical workshops and projects for clients and recommend strategic direction based on the organization’s strategic and technological needs
- Helps to prioritize initiatives in relation to greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
- Works on several customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the comprehensive LeadMD methodology, including the Catalyst Marketing Framework
- Work with other technical resources in the organization to deliver successful projects and uncover additional opportunities
- Contribution to the development of the LeadMD delivery methodology
- Aid sales and marketing teams in positioning, solutioning and selling technology offerings
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com admin experience
- 4+ years sales/marketing operations experience
- Experience working with ETL or iPaaS technologies
- Firm grasp of working with databases such as MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and writing SQL queries.
- Experience with data migration and manipulation of data across distributed systems
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and an Agile, team-oriented environment.
- Experience successfully working in fast–paced, entrepreneurial environments with minimal guidance
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Alignment to LeadMD’s Core Values
- Location: AZ
Would be great if you also have
- Salesforce.com development experience
- Marketo or other MAP development experience
- Solid markup skills utilizing HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working with external data stores connected to core business systems like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Previous consulting experience
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Cold Brew Coffee & Tea On Tap
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch