HEAD OF SALES
- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a team of personable, passionate and skilled marketers with a massive bent towards technology and results. We believe in marketing and are fanatical in pushing the profession forward. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has become the Preferred Service Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo, and a leading partner of cutting-edge solutions like Salesforce.com, Bizible, Showpad, Uberflip, SalesLoft and more. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the core functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment. Basically, if you found the perfect marketer and started cloning them - that's us. It's like marketer multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhk-J9YwLR8. Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because marketing is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer the landscape of marketing - LeadMD might be something to check out.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of marketing services. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work.
Everyday we strive to:
2. Deliver Hyper-Value
3. Make it repeatable
The Head of Sales must have proven success training, coaching and developing salespeople in a high ASP, environment. You must have experience socially selling into mid-size to enterprise organizations and running sales cycles of 60 to 120 days with a highly personalized, Account-Based (ABM) approach. You must be able to motivate a sales staff in a consultative sales process where we are not the low-cost solution. You must be able to manage the team's pipeline forecast, provide clear direction, anticipate startup and ramp up obstacles while adhering to a formal coaching schedule. You should be effective at providing daily oversight and practice time even with salespeople who may be remote in nature. You must have prior experience in SaaS or Professional/Business Services managing a highly orchestrated sales process. You must be able to relate to top performers and create quick rapport.
As well as:
- Delivery offering and sales development. Leverages customer stories to convey experience and build trust inorder to prescribe LeadMD service offerings in exchange for compensation. Works with the Sales organization to research and target prospects for delivery initiatives.
- Project delivery. Ensures that LeadMD SOW’s can meet customer's desired outcomes, desired timeline as well as feasibility based on availability and skillsets within the delivery team.
- Benchmark delivery. Gathers benchmark data in conjunction with the LeadMD Delivery team, fellow sales team members, e-staff and in cooperation with partner organizations. Delivers benchmark results in alignment with prescribed LeadMD services for the purposes of selling LeadMD services hours.
- Operational contribution. Fulfills operational processes for marketing engagements (e.g. Salesforce.com opportunity updates, utilization reports). Makes progress in relation to activity and pipeline available from a reporting perspective.
- Sales support. Assists the sales team in scoping new consulting projects, drawing up proposals and presenting these proposals to clients.
- Product Development. Creates partner and product offerings to meet the needs of the marketplace. Works with the CEO to earmark new partners for sell-through relationships. Mines partner and strategic relationships for LeadMD gain.
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of experience working in a professional setting, with demonstrated experience in project leadership and consulting processes
- 3+ years of experience managing a team, preferably with managing remote employees
- Understanding of consulting business drivers
- Strong problem-solving & consultative selling skills
- Software skills experience with the Marketo and Salesforce.com platforms
- Industry Experience: Hardware & Software Technology (required), Healthcare, Financial, Hospitality, Education, Manufacturing all a plus
- P&L responsibility for a $10M+ consulting business
- Willingness and ability to travel
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Cold Brew Coffee & Tea On Tap
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch