ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- 15001 N 74th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of personable, skilled consultants with a massive bend towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has worked with over 3000 customers to become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo. In addition, we’ve come to own marketing ops, expanding into platforms such as Engagio, Bizible, and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting-edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, research and data modeling, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment.
Basically, if you found the perfect employee and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like employee multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we roll up our sleeves and actually work, and we have a blast doing it. Helping businesses drive scale & actionable results is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer new ways of thinking - we might be the home for you.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of operations. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work-life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do! We strive to be a catalyst in the lives of our tribe we want to give you the tools and the environment you need to truly activate your talents.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Executive will ensure that the LeadMD is able to meet its revenue growth goals. Account Executive’s ultimate responsibility to generate top line revenue for the organization against a set sales quota selling our Services and Products. This position is located in Scottsdale, AZ. Remote candidates will be explored only under exceptional circumstances.
- Development of account plan for designated target accounts
- Leverage LeadMD Strategic Sales Offer (Revenue Acceleration Assessment) to open doors, gain executive buy in and create velocity in the sales process
- Manage the prospect buying process through legal, procurement and information security as needed to facilitate the sale.
- Work collaboratively with the sales, marketing, delivery and leadership teams to create visibility of your active deal cycles to unlock opportunity and open doors.
- Consistent performance at or above quota
- Ability to create outbound demand in target accounts
- Ability to effectively qualify and build pipeline to support revenue quota
- Ability to think pragmatically about how our services will solve business problems
- Maintain a single source of truth in the company CRM (SFDC) in a manner which allows for accurate forecasting, pipeline visibility & project outcome stewardship
- Coordination of events with partners and existing customers
- Collaborate with sales engineering and delivery teams to create and deliver bespoke solutions
The Account Executive must have proven success with target account selling within a high Average Selling Price (ASP), multi-buyer sales cycle. You must have experience with outbound sale motion within an Account-Based, highly orchestrated sales process. The right candidate will have experience selling into mid-size and enterprise organizations and running sales cycles anywhere from 60 days to a year with a highly content driven approach. You must be able to motivate the buyer through a consultative sales process where we are not the low-cost solution. You must be able to manage a pipeline forecast, provide clear direction, anticipate start up and ramp up obstacles while adhering to a formal coaching schedule. You must be able to relate to other top performers and create quick rapport and trust with strategic partners. Prior success in selling software, professional services or marketing consulting is desired, but not required. You must have prior income of at least 175k per year where that figure was made up of at least 50% variable compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional sales setting, with demonstrated experience in outbound enterprise sales
- Understanding of value-based selling
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Marketing Technology required. Marketo and Salesforce.com platforms a plus
- Industry Experience: Technology (required), Nonprofit, Luxury, Financial, Hospitality, Medical, Manufacturing all a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Exposure to the Sandler Sales Model a plus
- Alignment to LeadMD’s Core Values
- Location: AZ (CA, MA or ATL will be considered for special candidates)
- Travel: Up to 40%
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
LeadMD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer