Market Research Assistant
- 411 W 4th St, Reno, NV 89503, USA
At Lavender Hospitality, we have partnered with many restaurants, bars, and lounges in the area to provide your company the hospitality to impress your clients or potential clients. We provide dining services and partnerships all hours of the day to best meet your needs. In addition, we will plan, design, and execute events that will produce an unforgettable experience for all attendees. We ensure to run all major decisions through you and ultimately we take away the stress of planning events of all sizes.
You will work alongside colleagues who cover event campaigns, conference sponsorship, partnerships, and event design teams. You will ensure that the company hosting the event is looked after, everything from initial communications to wrapping up the event at the end.
You will be dynamic, creative, hard-working and have an internationalist mindset. Also ideally someone that has experience working in event business management.
To be considered:
- Management of multiple ongoing projects
- Project Management event experience
- Experience working with teams across multiple departments
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Able to motivate and oversee large event projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, salaried position.