Social Media / Marketing Specialist
- 820 Gateway Ln, Tea, SD 57064, USA
What is Lauriebelles all about? We're so glad you asked! Our vision is the help fellow women of all beautiful shapes, sizes and ages find chic pieces that impart them with an unshakable sense of confidence. We are all uniquely beautiful, and our job is to ensure your outfit is uniquely you! And to really get the job right, our amazing team provides exclusive private shopping appointments and shopping parties.
We are looking for a talented Social Media / Marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced work environment to join our team. The position requires an entrepreneurial mindset and will be responsible for helping lead and execute digital initiatives (social, search, display, mobile, and live videos) in support of the overall brand strategy and goals.
The successful candidate will be expected to bring a fresh and experienced digital perspective to the brand and will have significant impact on driving sales and brand loyalty. This person will help lead social and search strategy and execution to drive awareness and engagement across all existing channels while also exploring and validating new ways to engage with our customers. The ideal candidate will have a diverse digital background and proven track-record in digital storytelling and creating compelling content that drive results.
- Schedule and create social media posts and updates
- Regularly monitor social media platforms, responding to mentions, comments, and direct inquiries.
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Curate content to be shared across all social channels
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Responsible for email including but not limited to planning and executing effective strategy, developing compelling emails, building remarking campaigns and, managing email lists
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to inquiries
- Oversee social media accounts’
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field with a minimum 4 years of experience in a marketing related position
- Proven work experience as a Social Media / Marketing Specialist
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to analyze social media and web traffic analytics and make recommendations based on engagement
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation & holidays
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.