E-Commerce Marketing/Web Assistant
- 820 Gateway Ln, Tea, SD 57064, USA
What is Lauriebelles all about? We're so glad you asked! Our vision is the help fellow women of all beautiful shapes, sizes and ages find chic pieces that impart them with an unshakable sense of confidence. We are all uniquely beautiful, and our job is to ensure your outfit is uniquely you! And to really get the job right, our amazing team provides exclusive private shopping appointments and shopping parties.
We're looking for a talented multifaceted person who can undertake various marketing/web related projects. This position will work closely with the Director of Marketing as well as developers, and managers. Ideally, the candidate will have a passion for the "art" of marketing, have abundant ideas for building efficient strategies and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote our products, services, and public image. You will be responsible for delivering information across all web channels ensuring that corporate brand and marketing strategies are followed. The E-Commerce Marketing Assistant will partner with the marketing team on all projects and initiatives and will be a key connecting partner. We are looking for a self-motivated, strategic thinker and a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Assist in optimizing site cross-sells, site search, site speed, customer reviews/satisfaction score, personalization & segmentation.
- Keyword Research and Analytics.
- Reviews transaction data, reports, customer feedback, and analytics; provides recommendations and assists in developing new strategies, offerings and initiatives to maximize sales.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns, strategies, and timelines.
- Conduct regular analysis and reporting for all digital channels.
- Perform regular competitive benchmarking and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Maintain web-based distribution channels and brand content on the website.
- Coordinate the creation/design of assets for Web site and marketing campaigns as needed.
- Able to execute daily web content updates using content management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Multi-Browser/Device Programming Ability
- Assist in special web projects as needed.
- Maintain brand consistency and quality.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing/web development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Must have experience in e-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and quickly shift priorities
- Thrives in a customer-centric environment
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, CSS-driven layouts and manipulating the DOM
- Ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines with a quick turnaround, and multi-task
- Support the brand’s defined voice, tone, and nomenclature of the site
- Knowledge of web design and usability
- Experience with data entry, databases, Microsoft Excel, creative writing, and independent research is ideal
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing practices. • Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Google Analytics experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.