- 3000 Boul le Corbusier, Laval, QC H7L 3W2, Canada
Laura Canada is an iconic and innovative family-owned retailer housing two leading women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute quality apparel across Canada. We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 locations and two online stores. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.
Responsible for briefing all eCommerce content and ensuring the proper operations of the eCommerce website.
- Effectively manages a team of skilled Copywriters and Front-End Integrators.
- Monitors the day-to-day activity on the site and analyzes its overall performance, sales, traffic and conversion rates.
- Plans email acquisition strategies in collaboration with the email team to drive and increase traffic to reach and surpass sales targets.
- Enhances the online store performance through site analysis and metric reviews. Reviews analyses with other members of Management to plan future online activities.
- Continuously improves the online experience by ensuring the key tools on the sites are effective and are maximizing the sales conversion process with respect to navigation and search.
- Runs regular A/B tests on the website to improve sales and customer engagement.
- Produces and analyzes KPI’s to increase results. Measures effectiveness of marketing activities, traffic and conversion rates by looking at basket size, site search, page views, etc. Provides recommendations based on analysis.
- In collaboration with the Front-End Integrators, continuously audits the site speed of the site and implements changes based on the findings.
- Analyzes customers’ search terms as well as industry searches and provides recommendations to enhance categories and improve the search capabilities online.
- Is responsible for using third-party software to analyze heat maps results to make necessary changes to the website.
- Reviews and analyzes the site for areas that can be improved and optimized from an SEO perspective.
- Maintains a performing team through ongoing coaching and deals with underperforming staff in a timely manner utilizing the Company’s resources.
- Resolves employee issues in a timely manner.
- Delegates responsibilities to team members to stimulate growth.
- Manages the Performance Management cycle by conducting Annual Appraisals, 3 Month Appraisals and the Mid-Year Reviews in a timely manner.
- Recruits and selects the best people utilizing all Company recruitment tools and resources.
- Ensures all new hires receive and sign off on Laura Canada’s orientation packages.
- Ensures all staff is aware of and understands all Company Policies such as Loss Prevention and Human Resources policy manuals.
- Adheres to all new and existing Company policies and procedures (i.e. Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Human Resources).
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- 2-3 years of experience in people management
- In-depth knowledge of SEO
- Excellent analytical experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in MS Office, Internet, Web administration tools
Working Conditions and Environment
- This is a full-time position.
- Works in a sitting/walking/standing position.