Content Marketing Intern [Paid Position]
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
Our content marketing interns are a direct extension of our content marketing team. This position is equal parts learning and doing. You’ll work alongside our team to learn the ins and outs of content marketing and how we contribute to the success of our clients.
This position will require you to feel comfortable taking direction and running with it. You will spend time working alongside content strategists but should feel comfortable working independently as well. We’re a fast moving, ever evolving team of storytellers and we’re looking for you to join us in creating powerful work for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Writing That Drives Engagement – The ability to plan and write copy for a variety of social platforms in a way that triggers positive engagement for our clients.
Research and Outreach – The ability to take a research ask and find information and/or solutions for the ask.
Scheduling and Management – A desire to dive into social platforms and learn how to schedule and manage content for our clients.
Brainstorming + Campaign Planning – An ability to think BIG and then take that big idea and help translate it into actionable tactics for campaigns alongside our team.
- Part-time availability (15-20 hours a week)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically (or a strong desire to learn)
- Journalism, communication, marketing or English majors preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Organizational, time management and project management skills
- Collaborative ability and creative thinking, matched with humble confidence
- Required at least a 3-month commitment
Who you are:
- You are passionate
- You are organized
- You are a team player
- You aren’t embarrassed to share your ideas
- You can juggle multiple tasks
- You are naturally curious
- You have a sense of humor
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.