Paid Digital Media Specialist
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
We’re looking for a Paid Digital Media Specialist to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. Bring your knowledge of online marketing and advertising and your enthusiasm for helping clients meet their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, measure, and optimize effective paid search & other digital campaigns that align with client goals/objectives
- Research, plan, and execute on integrated digital media campaigns/plans
- Optimize campaign performance against established KPIs for various digital channels
- Track, measure, and report online marketing performance regularly
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies for current and potential new clients
- Participate in building client media plans, projections, and channel recommendations
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams
What you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years experience building, managing and optimizing Programmatic campaigns
- 2+ years experience planning, managing and optimizing paid social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics; Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong presentation writing and communication skills
- Passion for the latest and greatest in digital technology and innovation
- Open attitude towards team integration and collaboration
Is this you? Let’s talk. The right person will enjoy strong benefits, and the mentoring of a strong manager with a great reputation for growing talent. The pay is good, and the culture is every bit as fun and friendly as you’d expect at an agency voted a great place to work. So what do you see as your next step? Let us hear from you. We’ve made it easy, we promise.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.